Sunday, December 30, 2007

I cut my hair!!! and moved into our home!!!

I know this is random, but I cut 9 inches off!!! It is still to my shoulder and plenty long to pull up into a pony tail (a major requirement!) :) But it is SO curly now and a lot easier to take care of. I miss my long hair, but I like the change!! I'll get pictures up soon. Who even knows where my camera is?!?! My whole house is in boxes in the 2nd bedroom of our house!! We officially moved and slept in our new house for the first time last night! I'll post more on that later when I actually have pictures that don't consist of white walls and brown boxes.

8 comments:

Sheri said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your house and your hair!

Me said...

Kristen!! I can't wait to see your hair!! I bet it looks soo cute! I am excited to see your house!!

The Bottjer Family said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you!

Petersen Family said...

It looks like you had a good Christmas. Post pics of the house soon I want to see them.

Heather said...

WOW, you cut your hair....that's a shock, but I'm excited to see it! :) I want to see pics of the house too!

The Bottjer Family said...

Hey- send me an email with your contact info.

thebottjers@yahoo.com

=)

Drea said...

Your hair is really cute and I love your house - it's going to be so nice to get everything put away and organized! Any decisions on the paint yet???

OurHappyFamily said...

Your house is wonderful and it will just get better from here as you get everything organized and decorated.

Your hair is super cute...what a fun change. Hope your feeling better! Miss ya!