Friday, October 17, 2008

Sasha was so great when we were traveling to Utah to go to the airport! She smiled and cooed for a while before she totally zonked out!













I aspire to be as buff as my brother, Korth. We constantly joke back and forth about who could "take the other out". I had a lot of fun hanging out with him. I didn't get to see much of him the last time I was in Idaho, so it was fun spending some more time with him.



My sister-in-law, Autumn, had a nice little visitor this last weekend! Her friend Josh drove down from Washington to spend a few days with her. He just got back from his mission! He seems very nice!
Joey is just a ham. As soon as brought out the camera he would start smiling!!









Posted by PicasaMy mom came 2 weeks ago and spent another week with us. She fell asleep next to Sasha one night and I had to take a picture!!









On our drive back to Idaho we stopped at Glen Dam to stretch our legs.









Glen Dam Bridge










Sasha, my mom, and my mom's friend - Bobbie!









Can you believe this girl? She fell asleep like this while we were waiting to have my oil changed! She is so precious!!!








Sasha LOVES her sling. I take her everywhere in this thing. She always "clings" to her binki (on the days she actually feels like using one).









We took Sasha swimming!! She really liked it. She is such a water baby!!!








This is my daddy. He got Sasha to laugh!!!! Which she has only done 3 times...she loves her "Poppy!"









5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love seeing your pictures and hearing how you are doing! Sasha is so adorable!! I'm glad that life is treating you well!

Shannon said...

What cute pictures! Sasha is getting so big and even more and more beautiful!

Tyler and Heather said...

Man on man is Sasha growing up! I haven't even seen her for real yet! Ah!! :) She is SOOO cute! So, did you take her on a plane? If so - give me some advice... Landon and I are going on plane to New York at the beginning of November, without Tyler!! I don't know how I am going to do it!! Yikes!!

The Gray Gang said...

your little sasha is so dang cute! I LOVE the pic of her asleep getting the oil changed. She has changed so much! Such a doll!!!

Heather said...

She is so freaking cute!! I love her picture in the car seat.=)