Tuesday, December 23, 2008

This Christmas...

I stole this of off my sisters blog. When I read it, it just made me happy inside!!

This Christmas, mend a quarrel. Seek out a forgotten friend. Dismiss suspicion and replace it with trust. Write a letter. Give a soft answer. Encourage youth. Manifest your loyalty in word and deed. Keep a promise. Forgo a grudge. Forgive an enemy. Apologize. Try to understand. Examine your demands on others. Think first of someone else. Be kind. Be gentle. Laugh a little more. Express your gratitude. Welcome a stranger. Gladden the heart of a child. Take pleasure in the beauty and wonder of the earth. Speak your love and then speak it again.
Pres. Howard W. Hunter, Dec. 1994

2 comments:

The Zemp Family said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO!!! You are still invited to dinner tomorrow night if you guys get lonely. Thanks for this post it gives me a lot to think about.

Kym said...

We were all set to find out on Dec 16 if we are expecting a boy or a girl, but the little one was too shy. It's legs were moving all over the place but never opened up! It doesn't help that I am carrying pretty high and the baby was resting right under my belly button! So, we have another ultrasound on Jan 5th - hopefully we will get to find out! Hope you had a great Christmas!