Tuesday, March 31, 2009

When did that happen?





She might look innocent...but.... did you hear?


This girls got curls from ear to ear!!

(Not wet)



(Wet)



That was my exciting announcement. It isn't curly on top (unless it is wet) but the back is! :) Sorry if it wasn't what you wanted to hear! :) But you know what? Sasha is a miniature Mark - so when I saw those curls sneaking up - I got so excited. I may not have passed on much, but I love my curls, and I hope she does too! The sad thing is that after having her, my hair isn't as curly as it used to be - probably because I gave some to her?! Who knows...hopefully it doesn't get less curly with each pregnancy...I don't know how to do straight hair!!

I finally have my pictures downloaded - so here is a recap.



While my mom, Kira, and Emma where here we went to the Wildlife World Zoo and Aquarium! It was really neat. We all got to pet and feed the sting rays - along with star fish, sea urchins, and horseshoe crabs.
I think Sasha really liked having Emma around. They played together really well! (Emma is petting Sasha - not pulling her hair - just incase you were wondering! :) I am so glad I have such a wonderful family that would take the time to come see me. I really needed it and am so grateful for all their help!





7 comments:

Miss said...

Cute!! I love it! Brooke has curls too...just in the back. Now that she's 5, it's made for some interesting hair, that's for sure! Straight on top and curls in the back. Hopefully Sasha's hair will make a choice either straight or curly! :P

Sonia Barney said...

What a cute girl. She has changed so much. I am glad she got some curls too. They are so beautiful on you, and I bet they will be beautiful on her too. Miss you tons!!

Just Us said...

She's a doll...I think she got your eyelashes too. Did I miss something....are you expecting??

Lisa said...

I love baby curls! Sara's is adorably curly - can't wait to see how Sasha's turn out! She's a cutie!

Just Us said...

Well...I am going to start a scrapbooking swap...would you be interested in doing that? It would give you 1 scrappy thing to do each month with all of us. Let me know.

LauraB said...

Oh my word - she's growing up! Those curls are adorable and are only going to get better!! One of these days I'm gonna call and come visit her!

Trina said...

What a beautiful baby girl! Addy used to have curls too on the back. But they somebody cut them off. So Sad!