Saturday, April 12, 2008

Made in the Shade


I was going to do a really cool "Friday Favorites" post - but as you can see it is Saturday and that didn't happen....but I still wanted to share a SUMMER FAVORITE with all my "super-white-I-couldn't-tan-if-my-life-depended-on-it" friends. (Not that everyone reading this is, but if you are, read carefully!)

This is the BEST self-tanner EVER! It is scentless, and doesn't make your skin look orange at all!! If you're looking for a tan over night, this is not the product for you - it works by applying a small amount of color evenly - on my mayo-legs, one application is all I need!! I will go from ghost white to vanilla-cool-whip white! I have had friends that put it on everyday and it makes, then maintains a beautiful sun-kissed tan!

Plus! It is SPF 15! So it makes you look like you were in the sun - but actually protects you from it as well! :) Stay tan!

9 comments:

Drea said...

Isn't it the BEST! Love it! Gotta love ALL the Arbonne stuff :)

LauraB said...

Yes, I can relate. I'm whiter than Wonder Bread! Thanks for the tip!!

Trina said...

Hmmm, maybe I will have to try that. Can you put it on your face? That furniture is beautiful. Did you get the bed?

Petersen Family said...

Just looking at your blogg makes me smile. You are awesome.

Luke and Amy Aplington said...

Hey!! I am hoping to find out what the sex of the baby is on Friday. I will almost be 17 weeks. So I will be lucky. We are moving to FL and it's my last doc appt here in Rexburg before we go. I have had an ultrasound every appt. because of a cyst that i also have. It should all be okay though. I am looking forward to Friday when they can hopefully tell. So are ya getting that furniture?? Looks cool

Unknown said...

K- I need you. I asked Jared to get your phone number from Marc but he's a boy??? Just give me a call when you read this.....

The Gray Gang said...

Hey girly!! I Love your blog!!!! I found you through Kjerstin's blog. Hope things are going well! And IHope you are feeling good too!

Heather said...

Where did you get this from? I know that I would LOVE to try it...I always get the ones that make you look orange, YUCK!

Laura Jansson said...

Hi Kristen, I'm Heather Brady's sister--hope you don't mind my snooping, but how can I get some of that tan lotion? Heather said you have to order it or something. HOw much is it? Let me know--my email is LJansson81@gmail.com Thanks!!!