Saturday, April 12, 2008

New Bed Set



You won't believe this, but I found the most amazing deal on Craigslist this week!! For those of you that have seen my entertainment center, I found it at Furniture Affair - (a store that sells Model Home furniture) and it was one of a kind! We got such a steal on it and I fell in love with it immediately!


Well, I was looking for a dresser on craigslist and I saw an ad for "old world" something or another - and being that I love furniture derived from European "Old World" style, I clicked on it!


Well, it is the bed set to my cute little entertainment center!! It was like uniting twins that had been separated from birth!


Here is a picture of the bed. It is hard to see from these pictures, but the engraved heart and circles on the top of the armoir match the headboard of the bed! (not to mention that the pictured bedroom is the same size as my entire house....)
It even has the dresser and nightstand also!
Ahh...what a great day for my fellow furniture friends.....

6 comments:

Adria said...

lucky!! i still don't have a bedpost...4 years is a long time to wait! help me find a deal!

Drea said...

That is amazing! What a smart move - you will have your whole bedroom done by the time your baby gets here - you deserve it! It's gorgeous :)

OurHappyFamily said...

And you questioned if you were getting a good deal... it's ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and SO worth it!!! I love it. So happy for you!

Christy said...

Great job! Furniture shopping is always sooo hard, but always worthwhile once you find just the right thing! Hooray!

Heather O said...

Beautiful!!! Don't you just love new furniture? Great taste by the way :)

The Bottjer Family said...

I love it!!!! It will look great in your bedroom. I'm so happy for you!