Saturday, July 26, 2008

My little Sasha!


Here are just a few pictures of the newest member of our family! We had such a great hospital experience - everything went so well!! My water broke on Wednesday evening, I went to the hospital about 4 hours later - went immediatly to labor and delivery, labored for a few hours - pushed for less than an hour - and then she was here!!
We are both doing really well - so thank you for your comments, phone calls, and acts of service - we sure appreciate it!

Sasha has been such a great baby - she sleeps well, eats great, and loves just looking around and observing things - I can hardly wait for you all to meet her!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Methodical Wormer said...

I go away for a weekend and look at what I miss!! I'm coming over missy, you better call or email and tell me when is good or I'm just going to ambush you:)

Jessica Adams said...

She is so pretty! :) Love the little girls! Congrats you guys did good! :)

Jaci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erika and Jason said...

She is very beautiful! Congrat! I just wish that I was in your shoes.

Kimberly said...

Congratulations Kristen! She is beautiful! I'm glad to hear that your labor went so well and that you both are doing great! Miss ya!

Heather O said...

Awesome!!! Congratulations, she looks so beautiful and what a little joy! Can't wait to see more and hear more about her.

p.s. I love her name!

Joy said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful, sweet little girl. Babies are the most wonderful blessings in the world. Enjoy every moment, cause they grow up way too fast!