Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Tomorrow is our 3 year anniversary! And what a wonderful 3 years it has been!
Mark and I were talking the other day about how so much has changed in the last year. We bought a house, moved, had a baby, and have had some pretty large changes in a few other areas. It is amazing how when we got married I didn't think I could love Mark more, but I watch him now and wonder the same thing.

He has been such a help with Sasha. At night he gets up with her EVERY time she crys and only really brings her to me if she needs to eat. He even helps with feedings in the middle of the night if I have pumped milk. It is such a great help. We've become so much closer, and he is the best friend I could ever wish for!!

We have known each other since we were 12 - it has been such a fun journey!
Posted by PicasaThis is one of my favorite pictures!

17 comments:

Erika and Jason said...

That is so exciting. I think the same about not thinking I could love Jason more and then I look back and last year I love him more this year.

Lexie & Sharrid said...

i love those pictures! can't wait to see you next!

jamirclark said...

Happy Anniversary! You look absolutely amazing in your wedding pics! I wish you guys all the best and MANY more happy anniversaries to come! (I do have to say, every one just gets better and better!)

Jake Kristina Andrew Grant Alexis said...

Happy Anniversary!! Your wedding pictures are really great!!!

Jessica Adams said...

Happy anniversary! It is also my anniversary on the 20th and Teira's! It was a popular day to get married! :)

Jessica Adams said...

We got married in 2004, but Teira got married in 2005! Funny huh? Your little girl is so precious! Don't they just make you melt...when they aren't crying or you aren't changing diapers! :)

Kym said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope you have a great day reliving the memories from your special day!!

Amber Hooten said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute together. You looked absolutely beautiful on your wedding day!

Heather said...

CONGRATS you two! How exciting to have a little one to celebrate this year too...FUN!
It's funny my sister has an anniversary the 18th, us the 19th, and you guys the 20th....it's CRAZY!

The Bottjer Family said...

So cute. Sorry I haven't called to come see you. It's been drama at my house this week. I've had the stomach flu twice and Landon cut his foot open and we've been back and forth to Urgent Care. Hopefully next week will be more calm!

Adria said...

oh tell mark we will get him a new deck of magic cards to play with...since you hid his only set:) congrats you two! we love you and are so happy that you live next door! until next catan night!

Heather O said...

Hope you had a fabulous anniversary!!

Shannon said...

Kristen and Mark,

I was so excited to find your blog. What a cute little girl you have. She is absolutely beautiful and I love her name. Also congratulations on your anniversary.

Shannon Klingler

STACEY said...

Beautiful pictures to go with a beautiful couple---Congratulations!

Jenn said...

Hey there!! You are gorgeous as always!! Hope all is going well. Love ya!

Whitney said...

This is Whitney from school. I found your blog, how exciting. Congratulations on your anniversary. I hope that you have many more years of joy and happiness.

Christy said...

happy anniversary! hey, scrapbooking this friday morning, 10 am at bunny's house... see you and sasha there!