Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pocatello invite


To my friends in Idaho and Utah, we are going be blessing Sasha this Sunday at the church building on the corner of Hawthorne and Chubbuck Rd. at 9:00 Am if you would like to come!! If you want directions or anything, please feel free to let me know!


We are flying out tomorrow morning at 7:00 AM! I am so excited to see my family!! Sasha had her one month check up today. The Doc said her neck muscles are to the strength of a 3 month old!! She grew 2 1/4 inches since birth and weighs 9 pounds, 13 oz!! (Hard to believe that I was bigger than that when I was born!) She is so beautiful and has started smiling on her own! I'll try to post some fun pictures of her smiling!


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Make sure to read my post below about Nie Nie.

6 comments:

Adria said...

we will for sure be there for the blessing......in spirit:) hope you have a wonderful time with your family, you will be missed! Who is going to eat snacks with me in Sunday School and Relief Society?!? See you when you get back!

Koreena said...

Hey Kristen! I hope you remember me. I was Heather and Amanda's friend at BYUI and you and I went for ice cream together once. :)

I saw Heather's post about your baby blessing and just wanted to say congratulations! Sasha is beautiful! I just had a baby girl not long ago, too.

It's so great to see you so happy and with a wonderful family!

The Zemp Family said...

Kristin I hope you have a lot of fun with your family and friends. You will be missed!

Martin Family said...

im so sad I didnt read this earlier I was in poky and would have loved to see you although it is sad that I get closer to seeing you 3 when we are both out of town. SAD! Life is crazy busy when we are here! Hope all was great!
Kara

Heather said...

How great for you guys!! Was it a great trip? Would love to see more pictures of your buff baby!=)

Roberts Family said...

Kristen, this is Angela Frasure, sorry I'm on my sister's computer and didn't realize it signed me on as her. Anyway, I'm sure by now you think me the biggest flake! I promise after you emailed me your address I made several attempts to get my husband to help me find your exact location, but things have been so hectic for us. Then I was way excited to hear you would bless her in Poky but sad it was the weekend we went camping. I will be there in Poky for sure this weekend and possibly the next if you are still around, we can make it happen. I would love to see Sasha. I'm sad I never got into the little AZ group from Poky and now I'm gone and its too late:(