Friday, September 05, 2008

One week down, one more to go

Well, I have some FABULOUS pictures to post, but for some reason it won't let me attach pictures right now, so I guess we'll just have to wait!!!

But this first week has gone by so fast. I flew in last Friday, Saturday we were planning and getting things ready for the baby blessing, then on Sunday we had the baby blessed, had a HUGE lunch/get-together with both sides of the family, and entertained the rest of our family on Monday. So I really didn't sleep well for several days, but it sure was fun!! I love being here, and it is going to be really hard going home. Although I miss Mark more than I can say, I love being around both of my families! (this is the longest we've been apart - and I still have 8 more days till I go home!) :(

Sasha is growing like crazy - I can't wait to post some of the pictures I have taken of her. Ahh! I just love her so much.

Well, I will try to post pictures another time! Hope you are all doing well!!!

7 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

Been there done that! I love being home too but it is so hard being away from the Hubby!! As 'they' say distance makes the heart grow fonder! I hope you have SO much fun!!!! Enjoy that baby, they grow up WAY to fast!

Jake Kristina Andrew Grant Alexis said...

IT was good to see you guys at Wingers. I should have come over to see Sasha, but when I thought of it, you guys were gone! I can't wait to see the pictures.

Unknown said...

I miss you come home!!

Adria said...

k i totally thought someone was breaking into your house the other day. the garage was open so i called mark..my mark...and told him and he said that mark..your mark...was home and only stayed for the weekend! fhew!! that was a close one:) i miss you, hurry home. i sit all by myself in sunday school cuz mark stays with kylee in nursery..which she is doing way better at! anyway, can't wait to see sasha and see you.

The Zemp Family said...

I miss you so much! Mark came over on Sunday for a game of Catan and totally lost! During the game I was teasing him and I realized that I was the only one laughing it was so sad, however I don't know what was more sad the fact that you weren't there to laugh with me, or the fact that I think I'm hysterical and laugh at my own jokes? Hurry Home!

A said...

Kristen I am in Poky, are you?

Me said...

I hope your having tons of fun!! I miss you so much!! I can't wait till you come home so I can see you and Sasha!! Love you!!!