Sunday, May 31, 2009

Update from Idaho

The wedding was beautiful - the bride looked elated and the groom...well he is just hilarious!! The weather in Boise was wonderful, and it was a wonderful couple of days!! (For those of you that don't know, Autumn is Mark's little sister!)

We got to go through a session with Autumn and Josh - which was our first time through the Boise temple! I love seeing how each temple is a little different inside.

We met most of Josh's family there also, they are all great. Such a lively bunch! I don't think Mark is capable of posing for a nice picture, so I just started giving in....so romantic, huh?



This was at the reception. They made Sasha a beautiful dress to match the colors...too bad she slept through most of it (awesome bed head!)

Sasha is TERRIFIED of grass. Funny thing is that I was too when I was a baby! If you set her down she will keep all unnecessary appendages off the grass and just sob. It's so sad! :(


This is my brother Korth! Sasha has had so much fun playing with the dog and all her aunts and uncles!
And yesterday we spent the day at Lava enjoying their water park. And this little munchkin on my lap is Joey! He was officially adopted into my family on the 28th and we are getting sealed to him on the 2nd! He kept running away from us, so he got the leg lock and was forced to sit on my lap long enough for a picture!

6 comments:

Adria said...

oh the green grass just looks magical! that is so funny about sasha being afraid of it, kids are scared of the funniest things! glad you are having such a good time now hurry home already so we can play some catan!!

Lisa said...

How pretty! I love all your pics! And how awesome to be getting a new little brother! He looks like a handful - good luck to your mom. And Sasha is just adorable.

Heather said...

Looks like a great trip so far! The wedding looks beautiful and it looks like Idaho is treating you and Sasha well. Sorry we didn't get to meet up...I never heard back from you on that Thursday morning...so I wasn't sure when you came through! :)

The Zemp Family said...

I am so happy about the adoption and sealing. I miss you so much, lets get together when you get back. By the way you look so great in those pictures! See you soon. :)

kimberly said...

Hey! I've been checking to see when you'd post picks of your trip yea! It looks like it's been fun! So funny Sasha in the grass! Kiya used to do the same thing, she's fine with it now though! Kids are so funny! I love the wedding pics too - you and Mark are so funny :)

Terry-Lynne said...

I am glad you all are having so much fun. I couldnt be happier about Joey being part of the family. Love you all