Friday, June 05, 2009

My New Brother

June 2nd was such a special day for us!! Joey, our foster brother was sealed to us in the Idaho Falls Temple! **And do you know what made the day even more special? Joey was sealed to us in the same sealing room Mark and I were married in!!!) He looked so handsome in his little suit and was so excited to go to the temple. My parents decided to change his name to Koree (since all six of us have "K" names - but kept Joseph since that is what every one knows him by.
Kaitlin was adamant about sitting with Sasha and Korban - so she refused to be in the picture - but she was there, and she did so well in the temple, I was so proud of her. Mark was the only one who couldn't be there, which was really sad, but my brother Korth (the handsome lad next to me) said he would be my stand in husband! He even opened the doors for me and everything, it was hilarious!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

K Lind said...

I am so happy for you all and especially Joey! He is such a sweetie! I must say, Korth is such a sweet kid. He always waves when I drive by and is just so nice and polite!

Lisa said...

That is so sweet! What a great family you have!

The Zemp Family said...

That is so special! congratulations on getting a new baby brother!

Amber said...

Yay! I'm so glad everything worked out with Joey's adoption and with the sealing. What a special memory for your family. So... we have GOT to get together this week. Thursday? Wed afternoon? We rented our house, so I need the pool key, plus I am seriously Kristen deprived lately.