Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day Weekend


Sunday we had a great Father's Day!! Mark truly is a wonderful Dad, and it was a lot of fun celebrating with him!! (This was us after dinner!) Sasha was in a crazy mood, and since she wasn't really in the mood for pictures earlier (See pictures in dress with no smile...) I thought I'd grab the camera!


She sure loves her da-da!


We made Mark a tie with pictures of Sasha on it! It turned out great! Sasha really didn't want to smile too much after church though, she was tired...having 12:00 church is a rough time for her!


This was before church, more smiles, crappy lighting! :)

Okay, here is the fun part! We went camping for Father's day. It was a short trip, since we went up late Friday and came home Saturday, but it was Sasha's first time, and my first time...kind of. If you count girls camp, then it wasn't my first time...but Mark says girls camp really isn't camping...


It rained the entire night, which (I think) helped keep Sasha asleep the whole night! She slept like a log! I, on the other hand, kept waking up, wondering if Sasha was warm enough, etc., but it all turned out fine!


As soon as Sasha woke up, she was eager to get out of the pack-n-play and hop into our sleeping bags!


(This is the sight I woke up to!) I turned over and she was just smiling at us!! It was adorable!


He always sleeps really well when he is camping too - was I the only one waking up all night?!


My little love bug cuddling with me in my super warm bag!!

6 comments:

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

I love her dress, I dont think I have see that one yet! Glad to hear that camping went well!

Lisa said...

Your pictures are adorable! I cannot believe how big Sasha is. She is such a cutie!

Thatcher Family said...

So cute! How did you make that TIE??? You have to share!!

Heather said...

HOLY CRAP she's getting soooo big and that tie was so stinkin' AMAZING! I appreciate your b-day message....I haven't had a chance with my gall bladder and birth of Rylee but hopefully I get to talk to you soon! Luv ya a TON!

Amber said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I LOVE camping. I am missing it this year. :( Thanks for letting me come be crafty at your house today!

Amber Hooten said...

First of all you all look so adorably cute!!! Sasha is sure a cutie pie! Second of all in Idaho I am POSITIVE that girls camp is camping. Come to Texas where you sleep in cabins and get fed everyday by the stake and you don't have to fix a single meal for yourself. I don't call that camping! Mark sounds funny! Glad you had fun camping!