Monday, July 06, 2009

4th of July!

Our 4th of July was wonderful!! It is my favorite holiday, so as you can imagine - I was so excited to share it with little Sasha! We were invited to spend the day with some friends, so we went to their house where we had a BBQ, home made root beer (YUM!) and played games.


Later that day we went swimming. Sasha had a really good time and kept wanting to put her face in the water! She is such a water baby!
When we got to TTL to watch the fire works, I busted out some glow sticks to see if they would keep Sasha entertained till the fireworks started. They did!! We put them around both legs, both wrists, and one around her bottle! She played with them the whole night!

I can't imagine what it would be like if we didn't live in a country where we were allowed to exercise our free agency. I am forever grateful for the people that have made it this way, and I truly feel blessed to live here, to raise a family here, and to say that I am an American!! Hope you all had a good 4th!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lisa said...

she is so stinking adorable!!! And the glow sticks - what a great idea!

Judi Oakley said...

Hey Kristen! Sasha is getting so big, and she gets prettier and prettier all the time. I love the red puffs in her hair. So cute!! And you look fantastic!!. Glad you had such a fun 4th!!

Heather said...

FUN! Wish we could've played too! I don't wish the heat on anyone though! We're excited for your cute bows....yay!

Drees009 said...

You look tremendous! Your face is all slender and super hot. Kudos to you and being a sexy mama.