Thursday, August 27, 2009

The last month.....

We swam, we visited, big bows, and bracelets! (Well, watchbands)Music,
and pouts, undies, and puffies!Made wet-one case,
bad hair day, picked dots off of dice,
ate a whole piece of pizza!!

Posted by Picasa
2 weeks in Idaho, and 2 weeks in Arizona - it's been a busy month! Sasha had her 12 month check up. 30 inches, and 22 lbs! :) Sasha and I are going to our ward campout tomorrow (Mark has to work - :( But I am excited that we get to go!
Hope everyone is enjoying their August - crazy that it's almost over, huh?

5 comments:

Heather said...

Still can't believe that this kid can swim....that's AMAZING! I hope to have Rylee in the water next summer at least trying a bit...it's important! Oh and as far as the headbands go...LOL probably about 15 1/2 in. her head is growing and I can't seem to find her white one so if you could get me another one that would be AWESOME! :)

Kourtney and Benjamin said...

I still hang up those dice, people look at them and tell me to throw them away-i just laugh

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Kristen, I tried calling you a while ago, hope the numbers still the same that I have. We have a landline now and a emergency cell phone (we hardly use), so my number is a home number and I'll email it to you today. I would love for you to drop the nursing pillow by so I could see you! Call me,...hope your email is the same as well!!

Maria said...

This post totally reminded me how amazed I was at Sasha's video of "survival" that you posted a few months ago. That is the coolest thing I have ever seen!

Angela Frasure said...

That pic is amazing! And yes, I might be a little pregnant- like due at the end of next month. Crazy, huh?