Thursday, August 27, 2009

The last month.....

We swam, we visited, big bows, and bracelets! (Well, watchbands)Music,
and pouts, undies, and puffies!Made wet-one case,
bad hair day, picked dots off of dice,
ate a whole piece of pizza!!

Posted by Picasa
2 weeks in Idaho, and 2 weeks in Arizona - it's been a busy month! Sasha had her 12 month check up. 30 inches, and 22 lbs! :) Sasha and I are going to our ward campout tomorrow (Mark has to work - :( But I am excited that we get to go!
Hope everyone is enjoying their August - crazy that it's almost over, huh?

7 comments:

Heather said...

Still can't believe that this kid can swim....that's AMAZING! I hope to have Rylee in the water next summer at least trying a bit...it's important! Oh and as far as the headbands go...LOL probably about 15 1/2 in. her head is growing and I can't seem to find her white one so if you could get me another one that would be AWESOME! :)

Kourtney and Benjamin said...

I still hang up those dice, people look at them and tell me to throw them away-i just laugh

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Kristen, I tried calling you a while ago, hope the numbers still the same that I have. We have a landline now and a emergency cell phone (we hardly use), so my number is a home number and I'll email it to you today. I would love for you to drop the nursing pillow by so I could see you! Call me,...hope your email is the same as well!!

Maria said...

This post totally reminded me how amazed I was at Sasha's video of "survival" that you posted a few months ago. That is the coolest thing I have ever seen!

A said...

That pic is amazing! And yes, I might be a little pregnant- like due at the end of next month. Crazy, huh?

IM1 EGYPTIAN said...


شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالرياض
شركة غسيل سجاد بالرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالرياض

IM1 EGYPTIAN said...


شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمجمعة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمذنب
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالافلاج
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالبكيرية
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجوف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدلم
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدوادمي
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرويضه
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرس
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالزلفي