Thursday, January 24, 2008

C-SPAN


So I really am not a huge watcher of C-SPAN, but the other night I was laying on the couch watching TV as Mark made dinner! (I love my life!) All of the sudden the channels start flipping like crazy and it stops on Channel 2 - C-SPAN! Mark thought he was so funny and is trying to hide his laugh while he continues to make dinner! Well, I try not to provoke his craziness - so I act like I am really into it! Then I got hooked. It was the anti-abortion walk in Washington DC - and funny enough, it was Trent Franks (who is a US house member from AZ) talking about how 1/3 of our generation is missing because of the 3,000 abortions that happen DAILY!!! Can you believe that? Then another speaker got up and was talking about how much this Nation would be blessed if we would stop aborting babies, and how it is all part of God's test. All I can say is that it really moved me - I think babies are so precious!!!!

4 comments:

Petersen Family said...

That is an interesting thought. I love the new layout of your blog. Very cool!

Geoffrey said...

The world is an interesting place isn't it? Thanks for your comment! And I am sorry about the painting thing. Stupid Home Depot.

The Bottjer Family said...

Yes, babies are very precious and little Landon has changed my life. P.S. I like your new background too! Hope all is well! =)

Adria said...

wow i can't believe they kill that many babies daily. it really is so sad.