Monday, May 05, 2008

What to say?

I feel like I need to blog about something, but I really don't have ANYTHING to talk about! My life is so boring right now!!! I guess I can tell you a couple of things that have been going on:

1) I felt the baby have hiccups for the first time on Friday while we were out to eat at Cantina Loredo.
2) Mark has finals this week!! One more week till I have him around again!
3) I bought some fabulous red vases/pottery at JoAnn's this week on clearance!! :)
4) I am hosting my first ever Arbonne open house in a few weeks - I am a little nervous, but very excited! (Please come - it will be a lot of fun!)
5) I have a doctors appointment on Friday. I am 28 weeks! :) (I was in the hospital last week for what they think is a blood clot? They are keeping an eye on my lung for now, but I am feeling fine - so hopefully it was nothing!)
6) Crib shopping is a lot harder than I thought it would be....
7) I volunteered at a golf tournament on Friday and got to drive a golf cart for a few hours - shuttling golfers to and from the rec. center!! I LOVE driving those things! Some day I might just buy one for the fun of it!

Okay - that is all for now! :) I'll take pictures of my radical vases!!! :)

3 comments:

K Lind said...

Glad to hear about you! I'd love to see pics of YOU!!!

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

ok.. if that makes your life borning.. what is mine!

Andrea said...

Hi
I am so glad you found us. That's so great you are having a baby - do you know what it is? Being pregnant during an Arizona summer must be tough! I actually just found out I am pregnant with our third - a bit scared about this summer! Talk with you later!