Friday, May 16, 2008

Who ever thought of these anyways??

I was thinking about all the random items I use on a regular basis - and honestly - who really had the time to invent these? How did they come up with them??? I don't know who you are but THANK YOU for making my life a lot easier!



1) The hair diffuser: look at this thing - it is like a dish with spikes, yet thousands of people use this contraption every day while hanging their head upside down amidst a cloud of hairspray and hair products - LOVE IT!







2) Pop-top cans: I don't really know what to say about these little guys other than I am glad we have them. Some of my friends know the story about my kitchen-aid can opener and how I really despise opening cans right now - I refuse until I get a new can opener, but mark insists that it is fine - so go on strong muscle man - you can open all the cans!!











3) Jolly Time Pop Corn "Mallow Magic": If you have not tried this - GO BUY SOME THIS WEEKEND!!! It is one of my favorite snacks - to the point I am only allowed to buy it for special occasions! It is Marshmallow popcorn - you pop the regular popcorn (it is a sweet tasting popcorn) and then you add a pouch of marshmallow topping to it and mix it all around! Who thought of that?? GENIUS!! It is delicious!





Can anyone think of a special occasion that I could use to convince Mark to let me buy some?!

3 comments:

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Be a pregnant woman Kristen and just go buy it anyway!! Hide it when you get home and make it when he's gone, man I could never not get my way with food!

The Bottjer Family said...

i have a recipe to make homemade marshmellow popcorn if you want that.... then you don't have to buy it and can just make it all the time and not just on special occasions.

Heather Bell said...

No excuses...when you are pregnant take advantage and have whatever you want!!