Thursday, June 12, 2008

Doesn't it always happen that way?

Have you ever had the experience with something (a car, appliance, camera, etc.) that isn't working properly - so you take it in to get it fixed, and it doesn't do it anymore??

It is that law that if someone else is looking - it magically fixes itself??

Well, I sent my camera in to get fixed right after Memorial Day. It had been acting up for a few months, but it wasn't until my sister and her family were here that I finally had enough with it!! When you push the button to take a picture it only works about every FOUR pushes!! Then 50% of the pictures would be very pixalated after putting them on the computer. This can't be happening - especially with our little baby on the way! :( Luckily, my warranty is still good until June 19th. Well, they called me this week saying that they couldn't duplicate the problem!! WHAT?!?!?!?! Are you serious!! It even happened at Best Buy when we were standing in line to drop the camera off! She said she would continue to test it this week, but if she couldn't fine the problem, they would just send it back to me! Sad day.... I need my camera! I won't have it for my baby shower this weekend or for my friends Shannon and Brian being here this weekend! :(

3 comments:

Kym said...

Isn't that fustrating? It's like when you can't find something and you ask someone else to help - they always find whatever you were looking for without even trying. Crazy!! Have a super shower this weekend. How fun!!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

what are you naming the baby Kristen?? Sorry I can't come to the shower. Shar works swing on sat...if only I could drive...these are the types of things I sacrifice over and over. Sorry girl.

Me said...

I'm sorry Kristen!! I will bring mine so you can have some shots if you need me too! I can't wait to come to your shower!!