Monday, November 10, 2008

17 Days till Thanksgiving



17 days and counting....
17 is my lucky number.
It was the store number of Inkley's when my dad was the manager.
I was the 17th student (by last name) in my 3rd grade class, when we were required to turn our work in by number order. Which I found out I was 17th in 5th, and 6th grade also...coincidence? I think NOT! :)
My birthday is the 17th.
"1776" is one of the funniest musicals I have ever seen.
17 is the natural number following 16 and preceding 18.
17 is the 7th prime number.
17 is the sum of the first 4 primes.
17 is a mild swear word in Swedish. It can roughly be translated to "Darn!". It is of course also used for the number 17.
17 is the number of Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Brandon Webb.
In the Harry Potter universe, 17 is the coming of age for wizards.
"Seventeen" was the original name of The Beatles song "I Saw Her Standing There"..
The atomic number of chlorine.
Year 17 A.D. was a common year starting on Friday of the Julian calendar....I like Fridays!!

My wonderful friends S and B are coming from Vegas for Thanksgiving, and we can't wait to see them!

2 comments:

Adria said...

that was a lot of info i never knew on the number 17:) i'm glad you guys have good friends coming to eat with you.

The Zemp Family said...

I had no idea that seventeen was so darn special! We miss you guys so much hope to see you soon.