Sunday, November 16, 2008

Gilbert Days Parade


















Yesterday was so fun! We met some of our friends (Sonia, Jason, and baby Korban) at the Gilbert Days parade! Sasha is such a big girl - she sat front-facing in her stroller and played with her cow toy (thanks MOM!! :) You can't really see it in the picture because it is hanging in her lay - but she loves it!!






















Sasha and Korban! Isn't he adorable!?






















This is Sonia! Sonia, Mark, and I all went to highschool together. Mark and Sonia were close friends because they were both in choir, but I didn't reall become close with her until college when I was in the architecture program and she was doing interior design!
















Where can I get one of these?

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lisa said...

How fun! I'm jealous you guys live close! I miss my high school buddies! :) And how crazy that Gilbert Days is in November! Clinton Days was in August!!! Right now it's way too cold! Your baby is so adorable (and so is Korban. . .)

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

I wish we still had nice weather to be having parades! Looks like you had a wonderful time.

the longmores said...

Super cute pictures. Hey thanks for the snapfish insight. That was awesome. That is so fun that you get to live by Sonia. If you get a chance tell her hi.

Shayne and Amber Hoskins said...

It is so amazing to me at how fast babies change. Mara laughed for the first time this past weekend. She will be 3 months old in three days....crazy isn't it. Are you going to be in town for Kourtneys wedding? if so we'll have to get these two munchkins together.

Adria said...

we were there too!! where did you guys sit? we need to get together asap if we are gonna sing that song on thurs!

Trina said...

Your baby is seriously beautiful! And if you find out where to get a horse and buggy sign me up!