Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Kourtney and Ben's Wedding!

We just got back from our incredibly short trip to Idaho - where we got to attend my little sisters wedding. She received her endowments at the Rexburg temple before the wedding, and it was my first time through that temple! It is small, but beautiful! Then on Saturday she got married in the Idaho Falls Temple - which is where I got married, so it was a lot of fun to visit there again!

Her reception was a blast! They did a movie theme, so there was a consession stand where you could get your popcorn, candy, and soda - then there were desserts you could eat also! Their cake was adorable, and all I can say is my mom, Kira, and their group of helpers did a GREAT job!! You looked beautiful Kourtney!!

P.S. She got snowed in on their honeymoon and have had to eat Ramen for the last two days...poor things....





















6 comments:

Judi Oakley said...

Looks like you had fun. I have been wondering about you and about how Sasha did on the long trip. I hope it was ok. I think the honeymoon snow in went right along with the movie theme. There has to be a romantic movie out there about a newly wed couple getting snowed it. It is too romantic not to be! :O)

Adria said...

looks like a party:) you and mark look so cute in that little booth/picture thing...what ever it is called! i'm glad you were able to go!

Heather said...

I'm sooooo glad that things went well. We were bummed we couldn't make it up, but this baby of mine has made me VERY sick and I just wasn't up to the trip! It looks like it was a BLAST...how'd Sasha do in the car? Tell Kourtney CONGRATS!

Amber Hooten said...

What a neat wedding! i LOVE the cake! I am glad you had a good time. I wish you were closer. I would totally scrapbook with you. Who knows maybe someday we will venture out to Arizona. If I do i will definitely give you a call so we can get together!

The Zemp Family said...

How fun those pictures are so cute! Tell Kourtney I said congratulations!

craig&susan said...

I LOVE that cake! Thanks for going out of your way to come visit us. It was so great to see you, and meet Mark. You guys are wonderful.