Friday, January 30, 2009

Sasha's First Tooth

It happened. After 3 months of teething her first tooth surfaced! Sasha bit down on Mark's finger last night and he yelled to me to come feel it - YEAH!! You can't see it very well at all, but when you can I'll try to post a picture. This picture is from a few days ago. She has started discovering her own fingers and it is really funny to watch her play with them. We are excited for the weekend - to have some quality family time, and finish some projects around the house! :)

What are you doing this weekend?

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

YEAH a first tooth! Cant wait to see a picture of it! What things are you doing around the house? We are going to go see Madagascar 2 with Emma! Also Katina and her hubby are coming up for a visit!

Kourtney and Benjamin said...

So thanks for calling and telling me. So glad to know I found out on your blog!
This weekend--hmm I work and work and work. I had yesterday off. I went to Rexburg and played Rayman with my inlaws! It was quite a blast! And we went to red robin because it is open in Idaho Falls! RED ROBIN! YUMM!

The Zemp Family said...

First teeth are always exciting they are so cute! However teething is no fun at all. Good Luck!

Shannon said...

Aren't their little teeth so cute! She is just adorable!

Emily P. said...

Yeah for Sasha and Sasha's tooth! I loved your blog. I wish I could have sat and read all of it. What a cute little baby you have!

Nick and Angie F. said...

You are awesome! Sasha is beautiful! Go team Starr!! Love, Angie and Nick