Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dear Mr. Tooth,


Dear Mr. Tooth,
It's Tuesday, and I am a little uneasy about the way you are handling your relationship with my daughter. It has been two whole days of you nagging her, annoying her, and hurting her. Your twin made his entrance weeks ago, being the best little front tooth any baby could ask for, so why can't you just come and join the party? You'd be able to experience delicious food, fingers, toes, yummy juice, and best of all - my camera...but instead you are sitting there in her gums, 2.4 mm away from becoming an important part of her childhood. Thanks alot....

The Mom :)

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Adria said...

sasha is such a doll! love those curls!

Heather said...

She is so cute!! I love that stage, not the poopy teeth one, but the happy squishy giggly one.=)

The Zemp Family said...

She is amazing. That stinkin tooth why won't it cooperate!

Marta said...

what a cute post, and a darling little one you have! Man time flies...teeth. Hope to see you in May when Autumn pulls the plug on freedom!!!

Tyler and Heather said...

Man.... you gotta love those mean teeth! :) So, I just found out this weekend that my mother-in-law is graduating that weekend, naturally it won't work out... how about the following Sunday the 24th? Either way... I'm having a jewelery party on the 23rd at 10:30am and I'm going to send you an invite! :)