Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter and Crawling




She did it! She crawled yesterday for the first time - she has made some awesome tries, but she was determined to get my cell phone yesterday and actually crawled to it!! It was awesome. I was telling one of my friends today that as I was jumping up and down cheering her on (and looking crazy) I was thinking, "Does it get any better than this?" There have been multiple times this week where the joy of having her in my home has brought me to tears. Almost like I can't express to her how much she means to me - is that normal?

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter, I know we sure did!

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Adria said...

Sasha look so beautiful yesterday! and NO i still have no idea who that lady was...i hope it doesn't become a regular thing!!

Just Us said...

Love the jelly shoes-remember when we used to wear those??

Lisa said...

Yup that's normal! There are hard times, but if you overlook it, you have the overwhelming feeling of joy all the time! And Sasha is a doll! You will find that you enjoy EVERY stage of her growing up!

Jake Kristina Andrew Grant Alexis said...

She is getting more and more adorable everytime you post a picture! Congrats on the crawling. I know how you feel. Children are just a joy that's too much to contain sometimes.

The Gray Gang said...

Are those jelly shoes I see! I LOVE jelly shoes! She has to be the cutest thing ever! I 2nd your emotions! I too have felt the same way! More often then not! Yay for babies

Lexie & Sharrid said...

when are we going to get together, what's your schedule like. I'll call you soon cause I have a new phone #.

Joy said...

Sasha is such a little doll! And that's great she is crawling.

Heather O said...

Sasha is such a doll!