Thursday, February 28, 2008

Its a GIRL!!!!!

Hello everyone!!! My appointment went so well today!! I had the nicest tech who did the ultrasound and after doing all her measurements (which all looked great!) she saw that it was a girl!!! How exciting is that?? I have to say there were many moments over the last few weeks where I thought I was going to have a little boy, so it was a shock - but a very good one!!! I can't wait to buy little dresses, and bows, and I hope she has curly hair!!! I'll post pictures as soon as I get my scanner up and running! :)

Thank you all for being so supportive! It's been such an exciting day!!!! And TL - thanks for the cinnamon bears!!! DELICIOUS!

16 comments:

Erika and Jason said...

I am so excited that you are having a girl. Girls are so much more fun. I wish I was pregnant with you but I'm not yet.

The Bottjer Family said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

Erin L said...

Yeah! Girls are so much fun! Dramatic, but fun. Congrats.

Jared Woolstenhulme said...

Yay!!!!!! Little girls are so much fun. I am so happy for you!

John Andersen said...

We're very excited for you guys!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Congrats, ...and boys are just as much fun, hello! but, happy for your girl!

Maria said...

YAY! I was totally thinking about you this morning when I wrote down the date and realized it was the big day! How exciting---you must be thrilled!

Unknown said...

I hope she has curly hair too!! Any time you need some cinnimon bears let me know!! I am all about the midnight cravings. Did you look at that song?

Jake Kristina Andrew Grant Alexis said...

Oh, how exciting!! A girl would be so much fun. I wanted a girl before I found out I was having a boy. Then I just loved the fact I was having a boy. I wouldn't have it any other way, I love my little guy! But, I hope I have a girl next time, too. Congratulations!! Have you picked a name yet?

Christy said...

Congrats Kristen! We miss seeing you every Sunday - don't be a stranger - come to an Enrichment activity you want to! We love having you around!

Heather said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!! I'm soo excited to hera that yu're having a little girl, what a fun way to be able to decorate a baby room now!!! YEAH!

Heather O said...

thank heaven for little girls! Congrats again!

Brie said...

Congrats! Little girls are so fun to dress!

Sheri said...

A girl! Wow! I'm a little bit jealous :) Congratulations!

Kimberly said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is exciting news. Glad to hear things are going well!

Trina said...

Ohh a girl! I love it! She will be dang cute! Congrats and I love your paint color. So fun to pick out paint, not so much doing the painting but picking it out and having it done. Good luck!