Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentine

My Wonderful Husband, Wow, 13 years have gone by since we became friends, but it still feels like we just met. I still get so excited when I see your number come up at work, and butterflies when I get to see you after not seeing you ALL day! - and when you (no matter WHAT) will hold my hand anywhere we go. All the little things still make me question what I did to ever deserve you!!

Thank you for being my friend, helping me through the toughest part of my life while you were thousands of miles away. Thank you for looking past my flaws and imperfections and seeing me as your "diamond". Thank you for giving me a chance and asking me to marry you. Thank you for taking care of me every single day - and supporting me in all I do. Thank you Mark, for making me more happy that I ever imagined possible......Thank you for loving me!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

10 comments:

Sheri said...

Wow! What a great post. Happy Valentine's Day :)

Kristen said...

Thank you Sweetheart!

I am so blessed to have you in my life. Thanks for always being patient with me despite my shortcomings. I can't say enough about how you are always so thoughtful, and caring toward me and all those around you. I truly did choose a gem when married you.

Hard times, and great times -I'll take them all as long as your at my side.

With all the energy of my heart,
Your Husband

Lisa said...

You really are lucky to have gotten Mark. Of course, he's lucky to have you, too! You 2 were always 2 of my favorite people in high school!

Krissie said...

Such a great post! I love it. Anyway, e-mail me whenever you have any questions about the military...if you don't have my e-mail address it's kdunn04@gmail.com
Happy Valentine's Day!!!

OurHappyFamily said...

Look at you two getting all mushy... good thing I love mushy stuff. You guys are great, thanks for being you!

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Drea said...

What sweet comments from both of you!! You 2 are seriously such a good match and perfect for each other. Keep spreading the love!!

Dezaree said...

Stop it...you're making me sick. j/k :)

Heather said...

Youo guys ROCK! I miss hangin' out with two such wonderful people as yourselves. I'm glad that you had a good V-day! Luv ya tons!

Erika and Jason said...

Kristen it was so much fun reading all of your entries. I feel like there hasn't been that much time since I've last seen you. But realizing that it has been over 4 years. Wow how times does seem to fly. Your blog is so cute!

Jake Kristina Andrew Grant Alexis said...

This has nothing to do with your post.... I was just checking out lisa's friends and saw you. Just thought I would say hi! You look so cute together! AND Congratulations on the upcoming little one! How fun! You can check out our blog if you want...
http://jkwilcoxfam.blogspot.com/
It was good to see you guys in your sisters ward a couple weeks ago.