Sunday, February 03, 2008

Pregnancy Cravings- (The unhealthy ones!!!)

So call me crazy - but I wanted to post on two items that somehow manage to control part of my thoughts sometime during my week!

I remember over Christmas (I was only 9 weeks preggo at that time) my mom, my sister Kira, and I were making Christmas goodies - and we made chocolate covered cinnamon bears! Well, I ate some, and a few more, some dipped in chocolate, some not....and ended up taking the whole bag home with me because I couldn't get enough!! (My mom insisted because they were keeping me sane!) I don't usually LOVE cinnamon bears either, but no matter how yucky I was feeling, I could eat one of those and feel so happy for quite some time!! I still crave them now - but try not to buy them as often - because I really will eat all of them.....But I would keep Sprouts in business!!!


Which leads me my other....


Posted by PicasaWho just goes and buys Sixlets anymore? One afternoon when I was having a really rough day, that is all I wanted (no idea why it popped into my mine) - I was seriously craving them!! It was driving me crazy because they aren't like a Snickers bar - you can't just go anywhere and get these delectable little things!! But alas! I found them at a store right next to my gym!! :)

11 comments:

Christy said...

Kristen, thanks so much for your sweet email this weekend. I MISS YOU TOO! RS isn't the same without you! We are having a RS girls night out this Friday - 7:30 p.m. at Tammy Wilson's house - come and bring your cinammon bears - we are having a "chocolate" party with a chocolate fountain and everyone's bringing something to dip in the chocolate! It would be awesome if you came!

Heather O said...

I admit it, I would purposely go somewhere to buy just sixlets when I was in college and occasionally now. They are just soo good.

Lexie & Sharrid said...

I crave fast food, mall pretzels like Auntie Anne's, and sweets, like donuts, and candy bars...how bad is that?

Dezaree said...

I didn't even know that they made those anymore.....might have to go and get some. :)

Trina said...

Holy Cow Congratulations! I never knew! Yae! When are you due? Growing up I loved sixlets. They rock my world. Congrats again!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Hey Kristen, can you get a hold of Hillary Whalen and ask her if she'll invite me to her blog? I miss her so bad and want to see what's going on with them but you have to be invited I guess...thanks

Heather said...

SIXLETS ROCK!!!!!!!

The Bottjer Family said...

Cravings are the worst, but atleast yours sound yummy! =) Good luck with that.

Maria said...

Ooo sixlets sound good right now. Cinnamin bears, not so much. We had a bowl of cinnamin lips out for V-day out and I was so stressed out and wanted sugar so bad that I kept popping em and getting em stuck to my teeth

Unknown said...

Seriously I wasn't even done posting and you commented. That was cool! I love that you are craving the old school candies! Hope you are feeling good.

Me said...

You are so cute Kristen!! Thank you for your sweet email the other day! I miss you so much too!!! I'm glad the dentist likes me :) That is so great you are having cravings! They sound really yummy! I hope you are doing great! I'm gonna call ya tomorrow!! Oh yeah I love sixlets too...they are amazingly tasty!!!