Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Paint Update


I did it!! I have my paint picked out!! I didn't do it by myself, but with the help of my good friend Sonia!! She and I went to school together and she actually won first place in an interior design competition for the nation!! She came down on Saturday and helped me make some final decisions on my house!! I am thrilled with the outcome!
This faux-leather look will be used in the master bedroom (on about this shade of red...great sample picture!) and also on the bottom half of my dining room wall (which will be brown, with the look of leather). I think it will turn out great and accent my entertainment center quite well.
My guest bathroom and nursery is what I am most excited about - I won't spill the beans on that though...I'll wait till I have pictures! :) Stay tuned!!

9 comments:

Sheri said...

Love it! I can't wait for the pictures!

Erin L said...

I didn't know Sonia won a nation competition. Do you have her email. I need to get in touch with her again.

Lisa said...

Did you go to Lowe's?? :) How you doin with this baby? Sick? I so miss all my high school friends right now!

Krissie said...

Yeah for you! I'm so excited. I'm sure it will turn out great!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

I'm excited to paint this year too, hopefully soon, I already have a really good idea of what I want...

Lexie & Sharrid said...

BTW you better text the U-sound results tomorrow...

Dezaree said...

How fun. I'll have to come over and check it out! How are you and the baby anyway?

The Bottjer Family said...

Yeah! Fun times. I can't wait to see it. Let me know if you need any help!

Heather said...

Thanks for the update...it's going to look great. How do you do that leather finish? I can't wait to see the baby's room! :)