Friday, November 16, 2007

If I only had a brain!!!


This is a picture of the cards I made for Thanksgiving. I don't know if you've ever seen those clear plastic envelopes that you can mail cards in, but they are my new favorite thing! I placed all of my Thanksgiving cards into these see-through sleeves and stuck them in my card box. (I made them a few weeks ago). Well, earlier this week I realized that I needed to send them out soon in order for them to make it to our family in Idaho. I got them all out, addressed them, and placed them on the table. I was so proud of myself that I had them made early, and would be mailing them with just enough time for them to receive them the day before Thanksgiving.

I am driving down the highway today thinking about my Thanksgiving plans (or lack of) and it hit me with a ton of bricks!! I mailed all of my cards....BLANK! I didn't write a single flipping thing in them. 10 beautiful, handmade, pieces of work - with not a word inside!! I was so worried about getting them mailed that I didn't write in them!! I honestly laughed (out loud) for about 5 minutes while I am driving down the freeway! What on earth do I do now? Do I call and tell them? Or wait for them to call me asking why I sent them a blank card?? If I only had a brain!!!!

7 comments:

Christy said...

Classic! That is totally something I would do! :)

Heather said...

What cute cards...I wish I was getting one! :) Miss ya tons!

Maria said...

hahah you are so cute!

OurHappyFamily said...

Oh my heck. . . that is hilarious!

Heather O said...

That is just great! I miss you Kristen!

Meredith said...

Kristen!! Hello! i totally love your blog! it's great to read all about you... you are SO funny!!

sheena said...

Oh my!! This is so funny! Those are the CUTEST cards!!