Sunday, November 04, 2007

Mark's Induction into Phi Theta Kappa

On Friday night, Mark and I attended his induction into the Phi Theta Kappa! (International Honors Society) It was such a great program - I could tell that the officers really put a lot of time into it!


When we first got there they were serving dinner. We didn't know
anyone there, so we sat next to another young couple, Heather and Tyler. Come to find out he is the nephew of one of my college professors!!! Small world.



Heather and I sat by each other as
Mark and Tyler were being inducted.

They were given a rose to symbolize "purity" and a candle for "unity".


I am so proud of Mark. He is really excelling in school and really has a passion for what he is studying.
He is going to be a great doctor some day!!!

7 comments:

Heather said...

CONGRATS MARK!!!!! HOW EXCITING, wish we could've been there to celebrate with you! :) We're both proud of you, and way to go Kristen helping him through all his schooling!

OurHappyFamily said...

Oh my heck. . . thats awesome! Congrats Mark- way to go! You are one dynamic duo!

Adria said...

That's awesome Mark!!

Drea said...

Mark, congrats! You are such a great person. You are successful in all aspects of your life. What a great example!

Heather O said...

That is so exciting! Congralations to Mark and to Kristen. If Mark is anything like Graham, he has done better in school since he got married! ;)

Christy said...

Congrats! This reminded me that I still need to get my eyes checked out!!!

Petersen Family said...

Kristen it is so good to hear from you! I was just thinking about where you might be just the other day. You look like you are doing great. Make sure to keep in touch.