Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

Things I am THANKFUL for: I could go on, and on, but here are a few:

1) Religion - everything I am, believe, and want to become all stems from that beautiful knowledge.

2) My wonderful husband. He is a constant reminder to me of how great my life truly is. He takes such good care of me, and is the best example to me. We're going on 14 years of being friends, a little over 2 years being married, and I look forward to the future we have together!!

3) My family. I can't even say enough. I have the best families. I married into a great one, and can't be torn apart from my own! They are so fun. There is never a dull moment in the Rushdi household! That is for sure!

4) My Job. As you know, the housing market isn't doing as well as it has been. I am SO thankful that I have a wonderful job, and wonderful co-workers.

5) Our cute little apartment. Okay, not the greatest place to live, but it has brought us so many blessings. We are in a ward that is 2nd to NONE! We've met great people, the location is great, and it is very close to Mark's job and school. (Which I am sure he is very greatful for also!)

6) My Friends!!! I am sitting here trying to think of something profound to say, but I can't! I am speechless. I have the greatest friends that anyone could ask for!! Thank you for all that you do for me and keeping in touch! You guys are the best!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Im thankful for you too! :)

OurHappyFamily said...

That was a sweet post. I LOVED reading that and love you too! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Kimberly said...

Hey! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you. So just visit my blog, read the rules and have fun!

Farid Rushdi said...

I think you should list me in front of your husband. Without me, you wouldn't be around to love him.

And remember, I risked my life on those icy Ann Arbor strets to get you to the hospital that January day. We ran off the road twice trying to get you and your mom there on time.

And what did I get in return?? Only the sweetest, kindest, most wonderful little girl that a daddy could ask for.

Nah. Leave Mark first after all. He has you, and I have my memories. I'd say we're both very very lucky.

Dad

Farid Rushdi said...

Dads always come first on lists of things you are thankful for, EVEN IF they wouldn't buy you a Miata in high school.