Saturday, November 24, 2007

I've Been Tagged!! (By Kimberly!!)

I've been tagged to write six things that most people don't know about me and that I haven't blogged about before. Here we go:

1. My dad is from Lebanon (most people already know that..) But!! Once, when I was pretty young) he was given a can of chick peas (the label was in Arabic) and told my sister Kira and I that they were goat eyes, and that everyone in Lebanon eats them....well, he "forgot" to tell us he was kidding, and we took that can everywhere to show how cool a can of goat eyes looked!! Ya, we even took it for show-and-tell. It wasn't until about 2 or 3 years ago when Kira and I were reminiscing about that can, that my dad was like, "You believed me? I thought you knew I was kidding!!"

2. I have para-sailed in the Bahamas.

3. I was in competitive drumlines since 8th grade! And was drum line captain my junior and senior years.

4. I lived in Japan for a little while as part of a sister-city/exchange program.

5. I had a pet flying squirrel, ROXY, all during high school. She was nocturnal, so sometimes I would even take her to school with me. She would just sleep in the front pocket of my back pack. However, they do make a barking sound - and the only time she ever made a peep was during my calc final my senior year and she was "barking" like crazy...how do you explain that!?!?!?

6. I can only wink with my left eye!!!!!! **wink, wink**


Now I tag six people: Heather B, Dez, Drea, Adria, and Hillary W., Kayla W.

1. The player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves - try to find 6 you haven't already posted about.2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules.

3 comments:

Drea said...

I just saw this! Ok, look for my post soon! Loved the facts about you - flying squirrel? Now I thought that was a myth! haha

Sheri said...

My kids LOVED the flying squirrel story :)

Christy said...

I can only wink with my right eye... weird, huh?