Monday, November 12, 2007

Weekend Trip To Vegas!




Mark and I had the oppurtunity to go to Vegas this weekend to visit some of our closest friends who just recently moved there! Shannon and I were "the girls" in the Construction Management Major at BYUI and actually lived together for a little while right before she got married. Then after I got married we lived in the same 4-plex for a few months while I finished my last semester of school in 2005 so we hadn't seen each other for about 2 years!! They showed us their adorable home, the sites that they work at, (Brian's company is doing all the landscaping for the Wynn!)some great places in Vegas, and you can't go to Vegas without seeing the water shows at the Ballagio! It was a great weekend!!!!

6 comments:

Heather said...

So when's the weekend trip to Utah? LOL We could show you our house too....LOL Looks like you had fun! Miss ya!

Krissie said...

it looks like you guys had a ton of fun this past weekend. David and I are going to Vegas for new years...my parents moved to Vegas this past June. You should tell me all the good places to go. I'm glad you are having tons of fun! :-)

Sheri said...

It's sounds like you had a blast. It's always nice to get away for a while.

Lexie & Sharrid said...

That's so cool you were able to go, I'm from Vegas and it always hits a soft spot to see it or hear about it. There's great food, great shopping, and the best water falls and gardens right there on the strip! Plus the temple cafeteria is to die for...

Adria said...

I love Vegas! It looks like you gusy had a blast.

Petersen Family said...

Hey it's Shannon. It's awesome to be seeing all these familiar faces again. Does Shannon have a blogg? Let me know if she does I'd love to keep in touch with another Construction Girl!