Thursday, November 22, 2007

Phoenix Zoo Lights


Mark and I went to the Phoenix Zoo lights last Saturday for a Phi Theda Kappa event. We had never been, and we had a great time! I think my favorite part of the whole night is when we just sad at one of the tables by the carousel and just sat and talked. It seems like we have little together time these

days. We had kettle corn and ice cream and watched all the families anxiously await to get on the ride! We had a great time!!!

P.S. PTK had a raffle while we were at the zoo. There were portable DVD players, hunting equipment, and several wrapped objects - and Mark won a candle!!!!!!! Yeah for me! It was cinnimon!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

This time last year...we were getting ready to head to the zoo, wow time FLIES! By the way you look AWESOME, congrats on the weight loss! I'm jealous!