Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Favorite Ice Cream


Excitement overwhelms my soul!! You will not believe what happened.....


Mark and I are driving home yesterday from running some errands when I asked him to stop by Safeway really quick. We are walking past the end cap for the frozen section when I saw it! I literally stopped and dropped my jaw!! There it was, all shiny and in its packaging, just staring right back at me!!!


It is the Safeway brand of Gingerbread Cookie Ice Cream. (Only out for the Holidays) Don't think I'm crazy, but this is my FAVORITE!! We discovered it last year....probably the end of December, beginning of January. And it was only out until February when they all went on clearence. (I should have stocked up). The thing I love about it is that there are these little gingerbread cookies - probably the size of a quarter - but they are soft! It is heaven in your mouth. I really am not much of a gingerbread person, oh! But this is good!! We LOVE it as a float with ginger ale. YUM!! If you are up to trying a new kind of icecream - I would reccomend it!!!
This years downfall.....it is 5 Weight Watcher points per 1/2 cup!! So my little half gallon container better last me till my next birthday!!

1 comment:

OurHappyFamily said...

Your too cute! I LOVE seasonal flavors. . . infact they are a major weakness of mine!!! So happy to hear that I'm not alone :)