Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Wonderful Weekend

Hi again! Just wanted to share some fun photos of things that happened over the weekend. Friday night Mark and I went to dinner with some of our friends (Zemps and Svancaras) - we went to Coasta Vita - I had never been there, and I really loved it!

Afterwords we went back to the Svancara's house and carved pumpkins (which was the first time Mark and I have carved pumpkins together - so that was exciting) and then played games. We had a great time!

Then on Saturday we went to our ward's trunk-or-treat/chilli cook off event. It was so fun seeing all the kids in their costumes!

Today the Primary did their program. I must say that Drea and Christine (and the WHOLE primary) did a fantastic job!! I got goosebumps so many times! They did great!!

What a wonderful weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Drea said...

I'm so bummed I missed the trunk or treat. I love your pictures!!