Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tonight's Book Club


Tonight I am hosting our ward's monthly book club. I am a little nervous because guess what we have read the last two months!? Last month was Harry Potter, and the month before that it was the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer!
Let me just tell you that Harry Potter night was like stepping into Hogwarts! They had a picture area set up where you could have your picture taken. (When I get mine back, I will post it! ) There was dry ice, Bert's Jelly Beans, home made root beer, and we even got sorted into our own houses! I mean, come on, it was pretty rad! And I pick a book about a dog??
Just kidding! I loved the book! I am predicting that it is going to be really fun. Because the book is about this crazy (but lovable) dog, I asked everyone to bring a picture and/or stories of their dog/pets to share with everyone. I CAN'T wait for that! I think it will be funny!! Plus! I made tummy fruit dip! I'll let you know how it goes!! :)

4 comments:

Krissie said...

That is so awesome you have a ward book club! And you read such fun books! I have read the first book of the twilight series (a couple weeks ago) and I loved it! I can't wait to read the rest of the series. I hope you are doing good!

Heather O said...

What is tummy fruit dip? I would love the recipe if you want to share. Sounds like a fun night!

Christy said...

I had a blast - sooo glad I made it! I'd been wavering all afternoon due to a nasty sinus headache, but your bubbly personality made it all go away!

Heather said...

Pass on the fruit dip!!! I LOVE fruit dip, it's so "healthy." I'm sorry to hear about your knee, that sucks! I know that when I was going through MRI's and stuff in high school it was no fun. Good luck with all of it, keep us updated! Miss ya!