Friday, October 26, 2007

Yummy "Tummy" Fruit Dip

Here is the recipe for my family's fruit dip. It is delicious!!!

This is the easiest fruit dip in the world! You take one package of cream cheese and mix it with a jar of marshmallow puff. (I use a mixer to get it really fluffy).

Then you add 3 -5 teaspoons of frozen orange juice (or to taste). This gives it a little bit of a kick. I think it would probably be really good to use any frozen drink - like passion fruit or something like that! I will have to try it! Hope you enjoy!



2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for the recipe...I'm soooo excited to try it! Nothing beats cream cheese and marshmallows all together! How the working out going? I got sick last week, but I'm headed back this week I hope! :)

Heather O said...

Oh great, thanks for sharing! I can't wait to try this one out!