Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tissue-Inspired Beard






Okay, long story.....




About 3 weeks ago, Mark was fighting this terrible cold. I was out in the living room working on some crafts and Mark was doing his Calc homework. I saw him get up several times to go blow his nose - which I thought nothing about....until probably the 5th time he comes out like this!!! I about died!! How many shots of Nyquil did he take?? I know my husband is pretty crazy - but a tissue mustached cowboy?




Well, needless to say - I honestly think that day sparked this "grand" idea that he would grow a beard. So it has been about 2 and 1/2 weeks or so - and it is pretty full now. He loves it. It takes a lot to get used to - especially when it is in the "scratchy" stage...

4 comments:

Dezaree said...

I love it when Geoff has a beard or goatee. He gets a crazy idea to change everything, and shaves and I don't like it. I am attracted to facial hair. I agree with the scratchy stage thing...but it's only when it's too short. Gotta love the beards.

Drea said...

I think Mark looks so good with a beard! But yeah, the scratchy stage is rough - no pun intended.

Heather O said...

I know what you mean about the "scratchy" stage. Graham had a goatee over the summer. He had to shave it though when fall semester at BYU came around. Cute pictures!

Heather said...

WOW he looks great...tell him to keep it! That scratchiness goes away and you'll LOVE IT! :)