Monday, October 15, 2007

New Gym Partner


Well, after vigorous research, I have finally found a new gym partner.

It seems as though everyone I know has an iPod, and I always thought, "What's the big deal?" - but as I have been trying to loose weight, I have realized that they really do come in handy - especially to take my mind off the feeling of my lungs exploding!! (I hear that is supposed to go away sometime soon! :) haha!


Mark and I bought the little guy over the weekend and had a lot of fun putting a bunch of songs and videos on it! We even added an episode of Heroes!! That is our favorite show right now! It is amazing that such a tiny little thing can hold so much!!! (I know - I am about 5 years behind on being amazed - but hey! Whatever!!)

4 comments:

Krissie said...

Hey! How are you doing!? Those ipod nanos are fun. I got the old version (the ones that don't hold the videos) the month before the new ipod nanos came out. I wish I had held out but how was I suppose to know. Anyway, I wanted to tell you that I miss you and hope you are doing well. I know you are living in AZ now and I will be moving a lot closer, so if you are ever going through Albuquerque, let me know. I will hopefully talk to you soon!

Drea said...

you are going to LOVE the ipod!! It is so worth it! And yes, your lungs should stop feeling like they are going to explode soon. Keep up the good work!!

Christy said...

Now you can put audio books on your ipod too!!! AWESOME! I still have to start Marley & Me... trying to finish off Eldest before I start on that one! We are big Heroes fans too... tonight's episode was really good!

Heather said...

I COMPLETELY understand that feeling...and hey SURPRISE it's Heather! I didn't know that you had a blog..I find it through Maria's! So add me to yours and check it our from time to time.
OH and I'm on that loosing weight wagon right now, so I feel for you and your lungs! :) Luv ya!