Monday, October 08, 2007

October General Conference

Yesterday concluded our semi-annual general conference for our church. I really enjoyed listening to all of the people that spoke - I learned A LOT!!!

I have always loved conference time - especially the few times I have been able to get tickets to the conference center to watch it live. I remember the last time I was down there was when Mark told me he wanted to marry me!! Since then it has always sparked fond memories, and the beauty alone of temple square often makes me speechless.

This picture of the Salt Lake Temple has been one of my favorites since I set me eyes on it!! I loved the weathered look - and how it makes me feel like I was there years and years ago!

6 comments:

Erin L said...

Kristen, I found your blog on my statcounter. Its awesome to see what you have been doing!

Erin L said...

This is Erin Phippen Larsen by the way!

Dezaree said...

I love that picture. Where did you get it? Hi by the way. Just dropping in to see what is going on with you kids. Talk to you soon.

Christy said...

great blog Kristen - I found it through Drea's... I just started one too www.wanlass6az.blogspot.com... come visit us soon!

Christy

Drea said...

I know, wasn't conference awesome?! I love that picture. That's just like the one I want, except it's the Mesa temple. :)

sheena said...

Kristen! Hi!! I saw you had a blog from your facebook....HOW ARE YOU??! You're so cute and fun--I can't believe it's been so long since I've seen you!

So happy you're blogging!